Ask Mischo Beauty
This week's question comes from Tiffany, who asked the following:
I'm curious to know - what's your favorite beauty treatment?
I consider facials my "favorite beauty treament" because not only are facials relaxing and pampering, but they are crucial to maintaining the health of your skin.
For those of you who've never had a facial, it's a service performed by an esthetician and usually consists of a professional deep cleansing, steam treatment, exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask, moisturizer and possibly other products and treatments.
Not only will facials improve and revive your skin, but they also help maintain the skin's health. You should definitely consider incorporating facials into your beauty regimen! If I haven't convinced you yet- here are a few of the many other benefits:
1. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
2. Professional Deep Cleansing, Steam Treatment, Exfoliation, Extractions, Massage & Mask
4. Increases Circulation & Detoxifies
5. Professional Skin Analysis, Product Recommendation & Custom Home Skincare Regimen
6. Stimulates Skin Renewal & Metabolism
7. Corrects/Alleviates Dryness, Oiliness & Redness
8. Softens Wrinkles & Aging Lines
9. Helps Clear Up Blemishes & Minor Acne
10. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
Follow these steps for an easy at-home mini-facial: cleanse, steam, exfoliate, mask & moisturize. So easy and effective. I hope this helps!
Submit your questions via Facebook, Instagram or Twi
We will post the Q&A every Wednesday and your question could be featured next!