Ask Mischo Beauty 0 Comments
1. Arrive early: This will give you time to check in, complete your client consultation form, change your clothes (if needed), and most importantly relax before your treatment.
2. Be courteous: This should really be unspoken. But, as a reminder, turn the cell phones off, use a low speaking voice and keep conversation to a minimum. Respect others, as well as the tranquil and relaxing atmosphere.
3. Use the amenities: They are there for your comfort, convenience and pleasure!
4. Complete the Client Consultation Form: This is a MUST! Don't ever skip completing this form. The questions you are asked to complete will determine if it is safe to receive services. Your spa therapist may discover a contraindication, which is a factor or reason that makes it inadvisable to proceed with a treatment. Contraindications include certain medications, contagious diseases, skin disorders or medical conditions.
5. Communicate with your spa therapist: No one I know is able to read minds. So, ask questions and communicate your "likes" and "dislikes". If it's your first time, let your spa therapist know. If a treatment doesn't feel right, be sure to tell them. If you're unsure about how to maintain a treatment (if possible), then please ask.
Follow these tips and the rest will be up to the spa and spa therapist to guarantee that you have the most amazing visit ever!