Ask Mischo Beauty! 0 Comments
"I've booked my first facial and I'm excited! But, what exactly should I expect?"
I consider facials my "essential beauty product" because not only are facials relaxing and pampering, but they are crucial to maintaining the health of your skin. For those of you who've never had a facial, it's a service performed by an esthetician and usually consists of a professional deep cleansing, steam treatment, exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask, moisturizer and possibly other products and treatments.
Not only will facials improve and revive your skin, but they also help maintain the skin's health. You should definitely consider incorporating facials into your beauty regimen! If I haven't convinced you yet- here are a few of the many other benefits:
1. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
2. Professional Deep Cleansing, Steam Treatment, Exfoliation, Extractions, Massage & Mask
4. Increases Circulation & Detoxifies
5. Professional Skin Analysis, Product Recommendation & Custom Home Skincare Regimen
6. Stimulates Skin Renewal & Metabolism
7. Corrects/Alleviates Dryness, Oiliness & Redness
8. Softens Wrinkles & Aging Lines
9. Helps Clear Up Blemishes & Minor Acne
10. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
Are you convinced? Questions? Anyone had a fabulous facial lately? Love your skin. #AskMischoBeauty